Wednesday, September 28, 2016

...time travel!!! I'm officially sold on it now!



When you're half asleep and the voice of the captain wakes you up with a "Good morning... please prepare for landing......our flight to Abuja from Port Harcourt", and you go like "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!!!!"
 
Seems like only a minute ago he welcomed you with "Good evening. This is your Captain speaking. Sorry about the delay" 😱😂😂. This qualifies as time travel doesn't it?! Since it's a local flight?! Or are there separate rules for that? The questions, o the questions!!!! So much to figure out!!!!!! 🤔
 

I need to buy camels and stallions and start traveling the old fashioned way since science, with all her over-sabi, has still not yet made it possible to move like they did in 'The Matrix' or confirmed which of the X-Men's powers I have. That Prof Xavier dude had better discover me already 😒
 

Kermit The Frog Drinking Tea - I FEEL LIKE  STARTING TROUBLE

No comments: